In case you wanted to know what this home had to offer then it had this:
This three bed semi detached home in the popular village of Mynydd Isa offered generous living accommodation of two reception rooms, kitchen, utility area, a downstairs shower room and a family bathroom, a good sized rear garden.
Photos are taken with a wide angle camera so please also see 3D & 2D floor plans for approximate room sizes as we don’t want you going there and being disappointed, courtesy of planstosell.co.uk:
Unlike most other estate agents’, we actually OPEN 7 DAYS a WEEK and are physically in the office 4U so that you can view this home when you want - but please respect the owners wishes, as they would yours and call us as we accompany every viewing – call 01352 837 837
Remember to check out our genuine 5 ***** STAR GOOGLE REVIEWS that have been added by ‘real people like yourself’ – If you like us, invite us round to value your home, it won’t cost you a penny and we have over 30 years’ experience in the industry to get you the best and most realistic price for your home – so we can tell you exactly what your home is worth today!
FREE 'Independent MORTGAGE ADVICE' - We OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK so come to our office for a cup of coffee and chat to Beth from LOVE MORTGAGES or just email Beth@LoveMortgages.co.uk or 'call': 01244 90 44 10
FREE IN-HOUSE INDEPENDENT CONVEYANCING ADVICE AVAILABLE HERE
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact NewHome4U Ltd and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967: THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS. NEITHER NEWHOME4U Ltd NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY!
UNAUTHORISED COPY OF THESE SALES PARTICULARES OR PHOTOGRAPHS WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION – PLEASE ASK NEWHOME4U LTD FOR PERMISSION AS WE OWN THE RIGHTS!